How To Trick Your Friends In April Fools Day
April Fool’s Day is right around the corner which means it’s time to play light hearted tricks and scare the poop out of your family and friends. Just remember to keep your pranks relatively harmless so you don’t anger the prankee or damage an important household item such as the family photo engraved crystal.
- Place a rubber band around the kitchen sink sprayer so the trigger stays down. When the unsuspecting victim turns the kitchen sink on, they will be sprayed with water.
- Steal your best mates’ cell phone and tape it under a chair. Call it randomly throughout the day and watch them try to find it.
- Insert a straw inside a jelly donut and suck out all the jelly. After you have come down from your sugar high, use a turkey baster to inject a condiment -- such as ketchup or hot sauce -- into the donut.
- When your friend is away from his computer, simple unplug his mouse. This simple yet effective prank won’t harm their computer but it will frustrate them.
- If you have the time, cover your friend’s desk -- including everything on the desk -- with post it notes. Or you could fill their room to the ceiling with balloons.
- Download the blue screensaver of death onto their computer. This screensaver mimics the horrid blue screen that appears when Windows has a problem. The screensaver is safe and you can download it from Mircosoft, a trusted company.
- Fill paper cups with water and place them on the floor of your friend’s room until the entire floor is covered. This takes a bit of time but is well worth it.
Once you have successfully tricked your loved ones, make it up to them with a photo engraved crystal gift. Nothing says I’m sorry like a high-quality, one-of-a-kind photo engraved crystal.